Since 1986, an ongoing commitment to invest and provide you high quality services
Founded in 1986, Vestale has a long history of providing electronic assembly services to top-tier clients in the automotive, aeronautic, manufacturing and telecommunications industries. Today Vestale continues to strengthen its core business by investing in equipment and in the most powerful and most flexible technologies, and by strengthening its staff training programs. Some key dates …
- 1986 : Vestale Production is founded
- 1987 : RAQ-3 approval obtained from the Ministry of Defence.
- 1988 : establishment of our first SMD line, introduction of double wave soldering.
- 1991 : construction of new premises, 1500m2 in area, in an industrial zone
- 1996 : creation of a component purchasing service. Installation of a new SMD automatic transfer line.
- 2000 : investment in BGA soldering-desoldering equipment
- 2001 : ISO 9001:2000 certification obtained.
- 2003 : Istallation of integrated ERP management software.
- 2004 : investment in further equipment for fitting SMDs.
- 2005 : Our manufacturing process qualified as “unleaded”.
- 2006 : installation of an AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) tester
- 2007 : double-wave soldering equipment (lead and lead-free pots) upgraded
- 2008 : ISO 9001:2008 certification
- 2012 : investment in circuit board washing equipment
- 2013 : Installation of a coating room
- 2014 : investment in X-ray testing equipment